Monday, July 16, 2012

Zumba

I thought today I would give you some information on Zumba.  Zumba fitness is a fitness class that is all about international dancing while getting fit.  Zumba incorporates belly dancing, classic American Show tunes, reggeaton, salsa, cha cha, tango, cumbia, hip hop, pop and more.  It is very latin influenced but most of the instructors play some awesome modern tunes like Sexy and I Know It.  I would rate Zumba as an easy to moderate class.  It is more a cardio workout than anything.  There is lots of movement and dancing around..  Very rarely though will you actually feel sore.  More out of breath, and needing water.  It's a great cardio workout to add to your training schedule.  It is great for any level.  The dance moves aren't extremely challenging, some are faster but they are very repetitive so it's easy to catch on fast.  Most age levels could probably handle Zumba as well.  I take my Zumba at Gold's Gym, but check out this website to find a Zumba instructor near you.
http://www.zumba.com/

You can also get Zumba for your Wii system and Kinect system, check out this ad I found below!!! 







keywords: fitness and dance, fitness class with dancing, dance moves, quick dance moves, latin dance class, lose weight with Zumba, Zumba Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment