Sunday, July 15, 2012

Kickboxing

I apologize...I've been out of town a few days and now just getting back in town.  So today I thought I'd write about kickboxing...kickboxing type classes are fun, fast paced, high energy classes that burn tons of calories.  They are hard to adapt to but once learned they are a lot of fun.  I know I burn about 600-800 calories when I take the class and I feel it the next day.  Gold's Gym offers turbo kick, which is extremely hard.  Also Beachbody.com offers a video called Turbo Jam which has some kickboxing in it as well.  I thought I would include a video that shows you what kickboxing is.
It's a great leg, upper body and core workout(a whole body fitness experience).







keywords: mixed martial arts, excellent work out, great leg work out, great butt work out, full body work out, karate, boxing, leg kicks, kicking workout

No comments:

Post a Comment