Monday, July 16, 2012

Holistic Nutrition

I've had people ask me what are cures for this and that, and what can I do all naturally.  So I thought I'd put a few things together that come from all natural foods, supplements, etc...stuff from the earth that can heal you.  I have taken and tried several of these!!

Coconut Oil and Brown sugar or regular sugar:  Great for stretch marks, wrinkles, and evening skin...OK ladies, no need to spend tons of money on expensive treatments and products.  A container of Coconut is about 10-12 dollars and Brown sugar is like what 3 dollars?  Mix it together and put it in a container, after soaping up in the shower, shaving etc, use this mix everywhere, really massage well especially areas with scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, dry skin.  You can also really rub plain coconut oil into skin as well.  I wouldn't recommend putting it directly on your face because it is very oily unless you plan to wash it off.  My skin glows like never before, my wrinkles soften and my stretch marks have faded and I've only been using it maybe two weeks.  I have been using cocoa butter and lotions for months now and coconut oil is best thing I have tried so far!!!  It is very important though to use something to exfoliate while using coconut oil to get the oil deep into your skin.  I use brown sugar, but regular sugar works as well, or you could probably use some kind of body scrubber.

Apple Cider Vinegar:  It's nasty and I've tried it before.  I'm not exactly sure if it worked for me, but I know it has SEVERAL health cures.  From weigh loss to acne.  Like I said I am not a pro on this one, it is really strong, you have to mix it with water in order to drink it.  You can also make salad dressings with it as well, would probably hide the taste.  I would ask around or google Apple Cider Vinegar, but I know it's one of those cure all.

Cayenne Pepper- I LOVE this one, I add it to stir fry's marinades, fajitas, BBQ!!  It's the greatest and adds tons of heat to any meal.  Cayenne pepper is excellent for your digestive system.  I have read up that it can relieve a heart attack as well.  I have never seen proof, I just read it.


If anyone has anything else on this topic they are interested in be sure to leave a comment! I would be more than glad to write up something on health foods.  I believe that good eating leads to a healthier you!




keywords: all natural healing, superfoods, healthy body, holistic foods, how to clear acne, get rid of acne, eliminate stretch marks, cure a heart attack, all natural acne cures, how to get rid of stretch marks, how to eliminate stretch marks, all natural stretch mark lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment