Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Welcome to my health and fitness blog

Well, I am in the process of creating a pretty big website all about healthy eating and fitness--but if you know anything about web design...A good website can't be thrown together overnight, so until then I'm going to be keeping this blog.  If you're not familiar with me from my facebook page or twitter- Hi I'm Kelsey!  I am a writer, web design college student, and fitness lover! Here's the big deal...I have lost...wait for it SEVENTY-ONE pounds!! In ten months!! I didn't starve myself either.  I get constant questions from facebook of how did you do it! Well here's the secret, in this blog I'm going to tell you all my secrets, tips, everything!!! What's in it for me...well I get a little money from the ad's on the side of the page-but what's really in it for me is the satisfaction I get at the end of the day knowing that I may have changed someones life!! So..please.  I am an open book, I know a LOT about health and fitness so if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!! I would love to help anyone in anyway possible :)





240lbs
Jean size 18
Shirt Size X-Large
159lbs
Jean Size 8
Shirt Size Small

1 comment:

  1. thanks! please be sure to leave comments on anything you want to see

    ReplyDelete